AMDG Exterior Contracting features and installs quality roofing materials supplied by GAF Materials Corporation.
GAF is North America’s largest manufacturer of residential and commercial roofing products.. approaching $3 billion in annual sales!
We offer free estimates, so to get started contact us today or request a quote.
GAF is your best and safest choice! Here’s Why:
- Professional installers have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a GAF roof can offer, and have made our Advanced Protection™ shingles the #1 brand in North America!
- Inventors of the Timberline® Advanced Protection™ shingle — the #1-selling shingle in North America
- Rated #1 in shingle quality by contractors and home builders (2009 Hanley-Wood study)
- Named #1 in innovation for shingles by home builders (Home Improvement Executive study, October 2009)
- First to pass ASTM D3161 Class F (110 mph) and ASTM D7158 Class H (150 mph) wind ratings on every manufactured shingle (per UL public listing)
- First to produce an energy-efficient asphalt shingle available in rich colors, called the Cool Color Series (now called Timberline® Cool Series)
- Winner of the Builder’s Choice Award
- Premium Designer Shingles have twice received the Architects Choice For Excellence Award
- Freedom™ TPO self-adhering roofing systems chosen Product Of The Year by Commercial Building Products magazine
- Fireshield® brand roof restoration system named “Best Product” by the editors of Buildings magazine.
Re-roofing – Tear off and Recovers
Re-roofing is the process of installing a new roof when a roofing system fails. Roofing system failures can be caused by a number of factors, including age, severe weather, poor workmanship, defective materials, improper specification of a roofing system, abuse and failure to maintain the roof via inspections.
Repair is a process where an existing roofing system has additions and adjustments made to it, such as caulking, re-roofing and repairing penetration to fix leaks in the roofing system.We offer repairs for Homeowners, Real Estate Agents and Insurance claims.
Maintenance involves the physical inspection of an existing roofing system to determine it`s current condition, detect weakness and failures and identify any potential future problems. Through a program of regularly scheduled annual or semiannual inspections, the company`s technicians assist owner in protecting their roofing investments by seeking to identify damage in its early stages. Early detection of leaks and roof system failures make it possible for the company to repair and extend the life of a roof system, which is significantly less expensive and time consuming than re-roofing.
This service provides a baseline examination of an existing roof condition.